We believe in enriching our children in a congenial group, a creative club and a well knit community through healthy interaction on equal footing, an all round training as a prerequisite for a well balanced personality. Our highly educated and experienced staff enjoys understanding with students and parents and a warm feeling of mutal trust and esteem that enhance the classroom experience. The school provides sound and excellent education to boys and girls from 2 1/2 years to 17+ years i.e. Nursery to Class XII. ….
“Give the world the best you have………….. and the best will come back to you”.
Our souls are clear and calm. Our souls are capable of producing good karmas only. The problem starts when we pollute our souls with materialistic outlook. Conflict between good and bad always exists.There may be many sources …….
Learn, Spread Light
Don’t let anyone but your heart, mind and soul tell you what is possible for you. If you have been blessed with a good thought, you have been blessed with the power to achieve it. We at Gem Public School wish to guide our little gems in such a manner so that they remain unstoppable in each and every sphere and grow up as beautiful souls to bring positive changes all around. It is the true intent which leads to the truest freedom and greatest fulfillment. Hope that we successfully teach our Gemenites to always more ahead in the right direction too………..
“Learn, Spread Light”
- “ I must take time out to express my sincere gratitude to each one of you for enhancing my life and the life of my daughter…”
- “ Gem School is a truly special place. You feel the warmth as soon as you enter the front doors. The children are happy and I have seen them grow emotionally, physically, and educationally over the years.”
- “Words cannot express the thanks that my family has for each and every KinderCare early childhood teacher and staff person that has been a part of our family for almost nine years.”
- “The support of the teachers has been outstanding. They are willing to try new things and help my child grow and learn at her own pace. They also value and respect my input as a parent.”
- “In teaching for more than 20 years, it is always memorable when the children come back all ‘grown up’ to visit and share their successes. I enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding each child’s daily needs, watching the children’s complete their goals.”
“I love to make learning fun for children everyday but still challenging. Children give me energy and make me feel so much more alive. I hope that every child that enters my classroom, I somehow affect their life.”